My stove glass is smashed!
Top five reasons the glass in a wood burning stove gets broken:
1. I shut the door and a vindictive log stuck it to the glass.
2. It just broke all on its own honestly (popular reason usually followed by words such as "free" or "guarantee" or "angry").
3. There was an explosion within the stove that sounded like a nuclear Christmas cracker.
4. I put my foot through it.
5. Something flew overhead and there was a sonic boom.
Enough of the idle uselessness you just need a new glass? I thought so.
Charnwood C4, C5, C6, C7, C8 new stove glass