Scenario 3: Twin wall chimney system that comesoff the rear of the stove and runsinternally through the building.Available in black and silver in both 5” and 6”. For buildings with a maximum ridge height of 9m.
Scenario 3 options:
• 3a - Through 2 floors, first section from stove in vitreous pipe.
• 3aa - Through 2 floors, twin wall all the way to the stove.
• 3b - Through 1 floor, first section from stove in vitreous pipe.
• 3bb - Through 1 floor, twin wall all the way to the stove.
• 3c - Through 0 floors, first section from stove in vitreous pipe.
• 3cc - Through 0 floors, twin wall all the way to the stove.
VAULTED CEILINGS (NO FLOORS): If you have no floor to bracket to we recommend “Twin Wall all the way to stove”: the flue stability is a lot higher due to Twin Wall having stronger joints than Vitreous. If you can bracket to a wall then you can ignore this advice.
IF YOUR ROOF ANGLE IS ABOVE 40 DEGREES EXTRA ROOF SUPPORT MAY BE REQUIRED. In most cases this would be a Telescopic Support Kit and Guy Wire Bracket, which would not be included in the displayed Scenario guide price.
Please provide details using the "gizmo" box below. Once completed we can begin to draft your bespoke twin wall system. Your design will be created within 7 working days and a drawing and quote will be emailed to you for your consideration.
Scenarios are "complete component kits": made to measure products. Individual components do not travel well (easily dented). Unused components are for you to dispose of. For the avoidance of doubt we do not take spare components back at the end of the process.